Friday, August 5, 2011

Ma Autobiography

My name is Krispundit Noydb Ebere. I was born in Argungu, Kebbi State in the late eighties to Mr. and Mrs. John Ebere. I'm really proud to be in such a wonderful family ...... the best ever. I began my studies in a Nursery school in a Baptist Church, after which I moved to Sarki Sani Model Primary School for my Primary Education. I couldn't finish my studies because my parents moved to Abuja. I finished my Primary Education in LEA Primary School, Idu Koro in Abuja, where I came out with the best result in the Common Entrance Exams. I was to be admitted to a Federal Secondary School, but I was not able to, because of the policy at that time. I was unhappy, but finally I resorted to a private school called Central Secondary School, Idu where I also finished top in WASSCE. I could not gain admission into the university that year because I was rejected by UNN. I tried again and all to no avail. In 2010, I applied into ABU and I passed on merit........Am feeling fly. I am about to finish my second year at school and I think to be the best again because I know I am success. U can get to me on facebook and twitter using krispundit. My digits are 08187691176 and 08057900821.

No comments:

Post a Comment